RevArt is a technology-based global platform connecting artists with businesses.
We believe that art is something that enhances life by encouraging expression through different types of mediums.
Our mission is to help visual artists succeed and transform the way people appreciate art.
- Connect artists with artwork selling, commission, and licensing opportunities
- Curate exhibitions for artists and connect them with collectors
- Develop tools to help artists manage their art inventory and business
- Assist artists in branding and marketing strategies for their art
- Exclusive art consultation services
- Artist signs up for free for smART Manager, a tool for artists to manage their art inventories and business
- Artist applies for the RevArt Artist Program in their smART Manager Dashboard
- Vetting process is completed in 5-7 business days after the application
- RevArt will onboard admitted artists and discuss the action plan after the vetting. The artist then sets up their showcase and profile
- RevArt promotes the artists and their art through RevArt’s website, brand dashboard, and network
- Businesses find the artists or art they like, and RevArt facilitates the communication and collaboration between artists and businesses
- Artists get paid and can track payment on the smART Manager Dashboard
A group of art lovers that believe in a world where art has no boundaries. Combined with more than 40 years of work experience in art, technology, and commercial brands, we cover the professional skills of marketing, sales, accounting, and product design while networking across the globe.
There is no upfront fee. If you sell your art, you will get paid, and we will get a commission based on the project type. You also get complementary services from smART Manager.
Our commission fee ranges from 20% to 50%, based on the project type.
1. Are you an online gallery?
Yes, but no. We have an online gallery, but we are more than that. We are an art agency platform that enables artists to run businesses with almost all means, from online to offline galleries, artwork sales to art licensing.
2. What happens if someone wants to buy my original artwork through RevArt?
You will receive an email from email@example.com, and you need to confirm the order. After your confirmation, we will create a label and send someone to pick up the piece from your address. You will get paid 15 days after the buyer confirms the receival of the art.
3. Where is RevArt based?
RevArt has headquarters in Santa Clara, CA.
4. How long has RevArt been in business?
RevArt began operations in 2020. Thanks to our experienced team, we have abundant expertise and an extensive network in the U.S. and China.
1. Who should apply?
We invite global visual artists who focus on painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, installation, and new media to apply. We especially invite upcoming, minority, and/or female artists to apply as we curate special exhibitions for these groups in our galleries.
2. Can artists living outside of the United States apply?
Yes. We are a global platform and welcome artists from around the world. Our team members can speak English and Chinese.
3. Why is there a vetting process?
We invest our resources in artists without charging any fees in advance. We believe in our artists and have the philosophy that we can succeed when our artists succeed. To ensure that both parties succeed, we select artists to collaborate with based on how serious they are about their artistic careers.
4. Is a large social media presence important to RevArt during the vetting process?
Yes and no. You don’t have to be a social media influencer, but in our technology driven world, digital marketing is imperative. You don’t have to have a large following, but being active, especially to show your work and promote an upcoming collaboration, is important.
1. Can I sell paintings through RevArt?
Yes, we sell artwork through our e-commerce and physical galleries. We also have a public art program and a partnership program with real estate firms and home décor companies to sell your art.
2. Do you provide the printmaking service?
Yes, we provide giclee print services and can help you sell. You will learn more details in smART Manager and after you onboard.
3. What kinds of brands does RevArt collaborate with?
We collaborate with different brands in various industries, including fashion and luxury, cosmetics and beauty, home décor, hospitality, retail, and commercial real estate. Your creation could be used for art exhibitions, art education, product designs, marketing events, and media coverage.
1. What is an IP?
When you create art, you automatically earn the intellectual property rights to your art, which includes copyright, design rights, and moral rights. You don't need to register to gain your copyright or your IP, but registration of copyright will help the process of litigation and arbitrage.
2. How to protect my art IP?
You can protect your IP through physical, technical, and legal methods. At RevArt, we provide services for each of those three methods:
- We store your images on our safe server and prevent others from downloading them for free.
- We use blockchain and watermark technology to prove you are the owner of your art.
- We collaborate with the world’s best attorneys to provide related services.
2. How will I market my IP?
RevArt will help you. We will use our algorithm to match the IP with different companies. We also have in-house art experts to facilitate the process. Naturally, we will promote as many artists as possible through social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and WeChat), Lookbook, and offline channels (trade shows and industry conferences).
3. Do I need to sell my IP?
No. You are the IP owner, and you license the IP to a company for a certain period of time to be used in certain fields. RevArt will be your agent and help you with the licensing process.
4. Do I have the right to price my IP?
Yes, you do. But as your IP manager, RevArt will use data and industry knowledge to find the optimal pricing strategy for artists to negotiate with the brand.
1. Can I drop out if I change my mind?
Yes, you can drop out of RevArt easily by hybernating or deleting your profile with one button in smART Manager. After doing that, your work will not be shown in RevArt or to any RevArt clients.
Yes, you can drop out of a project as well before you sign the collaboration agreement with a company. If you want to drop out after signing the agreement, it will depend on your specific contract. You need to bear all the consequences if you break your agreement for personal reasons.