___Jul 22nd, 2020________
companies (“Company”) collect, use and share personal information of consumer
users of this website, http://revart.co (the “Site”) . This Policy also
applies to any of our other websites that post this Policy. This Policy does not apply to
websites that post different statements.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address,
phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and
occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other
sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you
and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system
type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages
you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and
actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files
stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you
close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete
them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of
information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with
us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices,
technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and
other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent,
unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share
personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to
their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal,
involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can
include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of Revart.LLC, our
agents, customers, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our
employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you
non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business
dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can
request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many
browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our
cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
123 Ivy Drive
Charlottesville, Virginia 22903